GLB Drop n' Vac-
Non-alum flocculant- settles floating debris and material, such as micro-particles and dead algae, to the bottom of the pool.
Works overnight and allows for easy debris removal by vacuum.
Recently reformulated to work over a wider pH range.
Drop n' Vac is safe for all pools and in conjunction with peroxide-based sanitizers.
Compatible with chlorine, bromine, salt water pools, ozone, and biguanide sanitizers.
10 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Shake well.
- Use 10 oz. of Drop N Vac per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Pour the appropriate amount of Drop n' Vac into a bucket of water or sprinkling can and empty contents evenly over entire pool.
- Run pump for 2 hours and then shut the pump off.
- Let unfilterable material settle overnight.
- Set the filter in WASTE or DRAIN cycle and vacuum to waste all settled debris.
- Clean the filter and begin normal operation. Use GLB Filter Fresh to clean cartridge filters or GLB Filter Cleanse for sand of D. E. filters.